• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a way to bypass factory reset google account

guugoo44

Lurker
Jul 12, 2023
My phone has been locked for fifteen days because I added a Google account to the factory reset settings. It has become linked to only one account, and I have forgotten all its information. Do you have a way to solve this problem, as shown in the picture, a Google account after a Victory reset? I want a solution, thank you

how-to-bypass-google-verificatio-on-samsung-phone-1.png

My phone has been locked for fifteen days because I added a Google account to the factory reset settings. It has become linked to only one account, and I have forgotten all its information. Do you have a way to solve this problem, as shown in the picture, a Google account after a Victory reset? I want a solution, thank you

View attachment 167455
There's multiple different ways.
The first is to go through the "forgot" song and dance. If you forgot the email itself, your best solution on the first step is to use your cellphone number rather than the email. You can see plainly that it will accept either email or phone number on this step. You already know the Gmail account you need to get into was used for this device, so this devices phone number is a good bet.
Onto the password step. Click forgot password and allow it to either send you a message or send you an email to your recovery email. If neither of these will work, sometimes you can send a push notification to a device. You can also plug it into a computer with a USB cord and access some identity features that way. And last on the list, you can also call or email Google customer service. I've managed to "break in" to hundreds of gmails from customers who didn't know a single bit of their own information and needed help. It takes time and some determination sometimes, but there's not many Gmail accounts I haven't been able to get into.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones