• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has mail.com been hacked?

is this on your phone, tablet or computer? and just because something is not acting right does not necessarily mean that you or mail.com has been hacked.
I tried rebooting but it didn't work. It's still not going to the actual email. I thought it helped with Simple File Manager because it deleted more than one thing at a time. Now it's crashing again on just one or two. I don't know if this is related. I downloaded Screenshot Touch from apk pure and uptodown, but one of them acted weird. I think it was ReadEra that was trying to handle it. The second one acted normal but it didn't get installed. When I tried to download it again, the phone said it couldn't. I guess that's what I get for buying a "cheap" phone from Walmart.

Upvote 0
Are you using an app or their website to login?

If you're using an app, try clearing the cache or go to their website:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones