• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root hboot not seeing PB31IMG.zip?

richb82

Jul 17, 2010
I'm trying to upgrade my radio to 2.15 using this link, and when I go in to hboot (.79 if it matters) it searches for the file then tells me 3 times wrong file or no file found. Is it something I'm doing wrong? I just did s-off before this. Can I install this file in recovery or does it NEED to be done through hboot only? I want to install this new leak asap!

make sure you have your sd card formated to fat 32 and this does erase you sd card so make sure you back up the files on your sd card to your computer
I didnt have to do this, although im not sure if my card was already formatted, I just know I never did it, and its the card that came from my moto droid.(16gb)

Also, silly question, but make sure the file is on the root of your sd card, not in a folder or subfolder or anything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones