• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Headphones and volume

I too would like to know.

Samsung's management of volume control sucks. The warning about playing music too loud is annoying. The 'smart volume' feature in the music app doesn't work. And the volume constantly resetting itself when you plug in headphone is another annoying feature.

Maybe the upcoming update will address some of these issues. Crossing my fingers.

Upvote 0
....The warning about playing music too loud is annoying. The 'smart volume' feature in the music app doesn't work. And the volume constantly resetting itself when you plug in headphone is another annoying feature.

I don't have solution for the volume resetting itself. I personally don't mind it.
But when comes to the warning message, try going into music settings and check the option to set all songs to the same volume. The warning message shouldn't come up anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones