• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Helllos!!

Heyyy! I'm new to both the forum and android!

I never really liked smart phones because I'm absolutely sluggish in adapting to new technology, and smart phones just seem too...smart for me >< But then it's just so cool to do so much on a mobile device, so I decided to move on from my little black nokia 6120 that has served me well for the past 2 years. I was deciding to get an iphone when one of my favourite podcast hosts vouched for the android completely, and so I went and got myself a htc desire, and today marks the 2nd day of using it. Needless to say, I'm pretty lost. So I hope that I'll be able to learn more about this wonderful piece of device from this forum =D Coincidentally my newsweek came in today and the cover story was "Attack of the Droids" with a picture of an army of little green androids, and I felt that I'd made the right choice XD

Anyways, nice to meet y'all~!

(btw, on the sign up page there was that random question asking which is the biggest search engine on the internet, I put "GOOOOOGLE!!!<3333" and got it wrong =/...)

Haha used to have a 6120c too!
Believe it or not it actaully is a smartphone too (48mb RAM :eek:) running Symbian (S60V3.1)
It was a great little thing :D

IKR! =D Didn't know it was a smartphone though, but it's so hardy and almost never gave me any trouble that I can imagine myself using it for at least another few years had my contract not been up. That said, I'm starting to really like the droid~

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones