• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

murphy_31047

Feb 10, 2011
I have been reading these forums everyday for roughly 6 months now mainly in the AT&T, and specific devices section. I am unfortunately stuck in a rut with dumbphone3gs until the middle of April. I have played with a few android devices- droid, mytouch, droidx, and last but not least the evo4g. My mind was blown with the evo. I was highly impressed with the quality of the hardware and software compared to other phones. I will definitely be picking up an HTC Inspire 4g in April unless something better is out by then, and no- the atrix is not better to me. Simply not impressed with it. Best to stick with tried and true technology that has been improved upon. Looking forward to getting active in these forums soon, but I'm probably gonna sit back and watch for the moment. Thanks everyone for all the good info. Murphy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones