• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

brianoblivian

Lurker
Mar 29, 2010
Hello,

I am interested in mobile software development. I wanted to use my python skills to run pygame apps on Nokia but they seem to be dying out and messed up with Symbian. I love how they push Python but, to me it seems too late as Android and iPhone are on the rise. With that said, I have settled with Android. The only issue I have is that I will have to learn Java as I dont like it...im more a python guy. I did notice that they have Action Scripting Environment which uses python but this can be used for drawing or any game development from my understanding. Anyways I wanted to join this forum to learn new things and maybe make some friends. I am thinking to get a Samsung Moment. Bye all!

Hello,

I am interested in mobile software development. I wanted to use my python skills to run pygame apps on Nokia but they seem to be dying out and messed up with Symbian. I love how they push Python but, to me it seems too late as Android and iPhone are on the rise. With that said, I have settled with Android. The only issue I have is that I will have to learn Java as I dont like it...im more a python guy. I did notice that they have Action Scripting Environment which uses python but this can be used for drawing or any game development from my understanding. Anyways I wanted to join this forum to learn new things and maybe make some friends. I am thinking to get a Samsung Moment. Bye all!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones