• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help, HD2 with andriod dead after windows update

nsnobel2

Lurker
Sep 14, 2011
Hi all,

One HD2 came to me. Someone have install andriod on its phone memory. Customer wants to back its window in phone

I do hard reset but andriod did not erased.

Finally , I hspl it and install windows in download mode(tri color screen).

Its flash completely but does not start.

Please note its from t mobile and i am feeling wrong file have been updated

Its just very very nominal vibrate and nothing. It neither goes to in download mode nor accepting hard reset option

i flash this rom "RUU_Leo_HTC_Asia_WWE_1.48.707.2_Radio_Signed_15.28.50.07U_2.05.51.05_2_Ship"

tested by me

I also try to change battery but all in vain.

Please early help will by appreciated .

thanks and

regards,

If you have a T-mobile HD2 then you need to flash the WM6.5 image from their web site:

http://www.t-mobile.com/wmupgrade

You just need the IMEI number which should be under the battery. However, if you flashed an RUU that was meant for Asia you probably bricked the phone. The radio in that is probably not meant to be flashed to a US-based phone. You can try going into the bootloader (tri-color screen) and flashing the image from the link above, but if it doesn't work I'm afraid you bricked it by flashing the wrong ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones