• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help! I need help.

Ok ladies and gentleman, I have been a iphone user for the past 3-4 years. I have been happy but alsways wanted more. I am finally getting the Samsung Epic android phone tomorrow but need some advise please.

My biggest problem has always been how to sync the android on a mac and how to use all my audiobooks that I have in my itunes on the android. If I can just solve those issues I am home free with Android.

Any help from any Android users using mac's would be greatly appreciated.

I saw an audiobook app on AppBrain the other day. Not much help, I know, I can't remember what it was called.

I don't know of a way to sync per se an android phone with a mac, (I have a mac). But really you don't need to sync. I'd just drag and drop your audiobooks over after getting an audiobook app. That should work fine, as long as they aren't drm'ed.

Welcome to the club Wayne

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones