• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KSalmeri

Lurker
Dec 31, 2011
Hello, my parents purchased me an Acer Iconia A500 for Christmas and i was able to access their internet with no issues. However, I returned home and was able to connect to my internet network but can't open any webpages. I have tried restarting both the Tablet and my router and still my tablet tells me I am connected to my network and have good signal strength but still can't access webpages. Please Help Thank you very much.

On the left side of the tab, below the usb input is the reset button. Not sure it will help, but after you ahve connected to the web try hitting the reset. You will need a paper clip to do it. I had a problem a while back with thne internet and that worked for me. you may have to do it twice but I hope it works for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones