• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey Yall!

Just dropping by to say hey yall!!! I just got my HTC Droid Eris on FRI and love it! I'm still adjusting to thangs on the phone and trying to get it setup just right for me but so far its going pretty good.

Here are the previous "smartphones" I have owned:

Moto Q, Palm Centro, Samsung Instinct, Storm 1, Tour, Storm 2 and now the HTC Droid Eris!!!

I was hesitant to leave Blackberry because it has been a decent phone but it has also had its issues. After having this new droid for only a few days I am kicking myself in the butt for having added an extra line a couple months ago just to get the Storm 2 which while it improved over the S1 it still wasn't that great. I am amazed at the fast browser and overall responsiveness of this phone. The only thing I can honestly say I miss about my Bberry is the customized profiles for everything. I do hope the Droids get this built into the OS without having to endless search for apps to do it.

So far I love the site and hope to interact with yall on the forums!!! :)

Just dropping by to say hey yall!!! I just got my HTC Droid Eris on FRI and love it! I'm still adjusting to thangs on the phone and trying to get it setup just right for me but so far its going pretty good.

Here are the previous "smartphones" I have owned:

Moto Q, Palm Centro, Samsung Instinct, Storm 1, Tour, Storm 2 and now the HTC Droid Eris!!!

I was hesitant to leave Blackberry because it has been a decent phone but it has also had its issues. After having this new droid for only a few days I am kicking myself in the butt for having added an extra line a couple months ago just to get the Storm 2 which while it improved over the S1 it still wasn't that great. I am amazed at the fast browser and overall responsiveness of this phone. The only thing I can honestly say I miss about my Bberry is the customized profiles for everything. I do hope the Droids get this built into the OS without having to endless search for apps to do it.

So far I love the site and hope to interact with yall on the forums!!! :)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones