• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Been lurking around for a few weeks and wanted to intro myself. Love my HTC Eris, but not much of a tech person as far as know how.....so trying to read and learn.....my gf is an IT support for retail stores for verizon, so she hears things. They had their sales kickoff recently and all they were told was first qtr for 2.xxx for Eris.....and they were not told a model number, so I dont think anyone at the store level knows more than that. Anyway, I'm 31, huge colts fan, love my gf and my dog....and cant sleep tonight b/c I'm excited about the game tomorrow. We partied here in Miami for the past two nights, but decided to lay low tonight so we arent hung over tomorrow. But of course, I cant sleep...so I'm on the balcony in Ft Lauderdale tonight at the Marriot.....looking at the ocean and playin on the computer as I can hear the parties downstairs and all over the city.

Been lurking around for a few weeks and wanted to intro myself. Love my HTC Eris, but not much of a tech person as far as know how.....so trying to read and learn.....my gf is an IT support for retail stores for verizon, so she hears things. They had their sales kickoff recently and all they were told was first qtr for 2.xxx for Eris.....and they were not told a model number, so I dont think anyone at the store level knows more than that. Anyway, I'm 31, huge colts fan, love my gf and my dog....and cant sleep tonight b/c I'm excited about the game tomorrow. We partied here in Miami for the past two nights, but decided to lay low tonight so we arent hung over tomorrow. But of course, I cant sleep...so I'm on the balcony in Ft Lauderdale tonight at the Marriot.....looking at the ocean and playin on the computer as I can hear the parties downstairs and all over the city.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones