• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from a new Android user

stevegunn

Lurker
Apr 21, 2010
Hi All,

My name is Steve and I got my new HTC Desire on 3 in the UK two days. Just migrated after about six years with Windows Mobile devices (including FS Loox, iPAQ HX4700 and finally HTC TyTN II).

Loving Android on the Desire so far. I've already found some useful hints and tips on this forum and I'm sure it's going to continue to be a great resource!

Steve :D

Hi All,

My name is Steve and I got my new HTC Desire on 3 in the UK two days. Just migrated after about six years with Windows Mobile devices (including FS Loox, iPAQ HX4700 and finally HTC TyTN II).

Loving Android on the Desire so far. I've already found some useful hints and tips on this forum and I'm sure it's going to continue to be a great resource!

Steve :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones