• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from a noob!

I am not an official Droid user yet. According to FedEx, my D3 is on its way. For a [refreshing] change, I'm trying to get a leg up on the how to use it stuff. (Okay, I'm trying to get through new phone drool.) I suspect this phone will be much like my current one (1st gen LG enV Touch on Verizon) - way more abilities than I'll ever utilize.

As a noob, I'm here looking for the usual stuff and have been pleased with the technical information so graciously provided.

This really isn't helping me pass time more quickly until my D3 gets here... :D

Anyway, Hi Y'all!

welcome to android forums squeeky,

first off, the D3 is nothing like any previous phone you have ever had, the touch screen is so crisp and smooth, no pushinig on the screen, the phone is lightning fast, with a nice slide out querty keyboard, it has everything you could want and need, dont believe me? check out the forums for the D3 here and be amazed!
Motorola Droid 3 - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones