• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi hi! Greetings from the big TX!

Purpletwink

Mar 20, 2013
TX
Hey everyone! Im not a big computer/technology/HW/SW genius, but I am leaning as much as I can. I know im new to the forum, but not at all new to android phones. I currently own a Samsung Exhibit 4g with T-mobile. Im wanting to get a new updated device, but have to wait till I either get my tax return, or my boyfriend gets the money.

I love finding all the things I can so on my phone. I stay at home most the time bored, while the BF is at work. So I have allot of time to search around and "play". So far this sit is proven usefull, and informative. and I like that its a giant community of people so I can see multiple point of views on a topic.

My phone is unrooted yes, for the sole purpose that I dont trust myself yet with all the programing needed, especially since it could pit my phone in to much danger. Its my lifeline right now, so cant have that happen :D

So greetings and ill see yall in the forum :)

Greetings Purpletwink, I'm very happy to know that you're enjoying the site and finding it useful/informative. Here's the link to your phones forum, in case you need a phone specific question answered: http://androidforums.com/samsung-exhibit-4g/
If you need anything just post away or pm one the mods/guides. I know that you'll continue to find the site helpful and informative. :p
OB

Reactions: Purpletwink
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones