• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi- I'm the new noob here!

gogomouse1

Feb 7, 2012
Hi everyone. I've been with Virgin Mobile for over five years, but I moved up (?) to a Samsung Intercept a year ago. Now that I've had a taste of the Android experience- I want more.
Yes, I'm aware of the limitations of the Intercept. I want to stay with VM, I love the whole no contract idea, I just wish it could be done with higher-end phones. If they ever offer the iPhone no contract, I'll jump ship. (yes, I know all the limitations of the iPhone too).

So, for now, I'll cruise the VM forums, hoping for better news, and find tweaks for the phones I have - I still use my Intercept, but my wife had one too until I bought her a HTC Wildfire S for Christmas.

BTW- I'm a member of several other non-phone forums, so I know the rules that universaly apply- I'm not here to argue or prove how much more I know than everybody else (I guess you'd say I'm already housebroken!) I really want to learn more about what Android can really do!

Ahoy Hoy!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones