• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HI, Lg connect issue

well I finally was able to change phones, we got the LG F3, so far so good, battery life is awesome, and as right now Im really happy, the manager at the metro store was really nice and he gave us a credit and we only paid $21 bucks for each phone..so im a happy camper now... he told me that the reason of the antenna problems is because those phones are CDMA and they dont wont well on the network now..well IM happy right now thanks for all the help tokenpoke and see you around.. :)

Upvote 0
Well it all depends of your warranty, we had the esteem and got the connect as replacement in the past 2 month we have gone to the store had the phone replace 3 times and send to lg twice for repair and nothing ever change, i have try before to have them replace the phone for a new one with out luck ...I dont know how it happen but this manager gave is credit for the connect and sold us the F3.

Reactions: Doge
Upvote 0
Okay to update on my rebooting, someone suggested the random reboots was a persons SD card. I have removed my SD card completely and my reboots have stopped happening.

I guess I am going to go shopping for a new SD card, and will have to backup what was on it. =(

EDIT/Update: Actually scratch that. Phone still restarts, just less often...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones