• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

db729

Lurker
Jan 7, 2014
Hi All,

Just got a Samsung Galaxy S3 for X-mas. I am enjoying the phone. It is fun and easy to use.

I started getting a message preparing network at home yesterday and the phone kept rebooting all night.

We reset the phone back to the factory settings. But it still kept doing it.

I did not have this issue at work yesterday and now back here again, it is working fine.

I checked the previous posts on this topic. Seems it can be alot of different things. Just seemed odd.

Congrats on the new S3 db729. I'm sorry you have experienced problems. It sounds like a network problem between phone and your home router. You might try forgetting that connection and setting it up again. For the best support I suggest you check out the S3 discussion / support area. Those members know your phone the best and are sure to have some suggestions for you. I hope you get it fixed in short order and enjoy the phone. Here is a link to the S3 area: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones