• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hockey fans unite!!! {the All Things Hockey Thread}

GO PENS GO!!!!!

Don't feel bad, we are on home ice 1game down, 28 seconds into this game bruins score, this ain't lookin good. Hopefully we'll do better away!

Geez, while i'm typing this bruins score again!

UNBELIEVABLE, changed my letters to green cause this is sickening! ,but 2 periods left!

Oh no they scored again Fluery is in the game now! !!!!!!!!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I still have the faith!!! ;)
Keep it on! Though frankly speaking, I don't really believe now that Bruins are going to lose such an advantage. 4-2 in series and Boston in the finals, imo.

LA are again struggle at the opposite end of the ice. Though at home they look much better. Need 2 wins at home.

Upvote 0
I knew all along pens were gonna have their hands full with Boston, who said they were the. underdogs? ;)
GO PENS!!!!!

If you knew me like many here do, you would know I'm an honest fan. I never expected the B's to be up 2-0. The best I could hope for was a 1-1 split in Pittsburgh. I am probably as surprised as you as to how this series has played out thus far.:thinking:

That being said, is this the Penguins team you watched all season? They look hapless. The goalies aren't the problem IMO as they are losing it in the neutral zone. What is your opinion about the series?

Upvote 0
Your right, it's definitely not the goalies, i think they're doin a great job. Pens need to focus, geez they were running into each other, and our defense is terrible. I think this next game pens will get their heads on straight, we'll see a much more focused line.

The first 2 games you could almost see it in their eyes, especially Brooks Orpick, you can see how intense he is when they interview him and he and a few others just didn't have that look.

It's almost as if they looked confused. This next game should be intense, at least i hope to see it in their mannerisms! ;)

Upvote 0
Watching the hits the Pen's look more like the Bruins than the Bruin's.:eek: But the B's make the hits count. The Pen's look angry in their play and the cup cannot be won that way.

No, the cup can't be one that way and they know that, i think they were playing like that more out of frustration than anything else. When i say intense i didn't mean that they wanted to make hits. When they're playing with intensity, i meant playing with confidence and control. You never see Malkin throw the gloves off like he did, that's not him. They lost control because they were frustrated and the coaching was of no help.

Anyhow i hope to see a better game tomorrow night, may the best team win!

GO PENS!!!!!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I'll just leave this...right....here:

images

Upvote 0
yeah well at least we do not physically assault the opposition as keith did:

and by the way duncan keith only received a one game suspension for that slash. if this was the regular season, he would have received at least 5 games.....so lame!!!!

and just show you how tough these hockey players are, carter had to get 20 stitches and two of his teeth were chipped. he still come back to finish the game!!!!!

Reactions: badblue1
Upvote 0
Oh, that was nasty!
I will admit, hockey players are a tough bunch:D

it is the very reason why i love hockey. these guys will sacrifice and leave everything out on the ice. i mean look at our captian Dustin Brown holding the Cup a few photos back. you can tell he is a hockey player by his missing teeth. these days everybody is all about how the look and all then you get hockey players who just do not care. they are willing to dive in front of the puck and use their face to keep the puck out of the net....now that is sacrifice!!!!!

anyways......the bruins/penguins game is tied up.......very good game so far.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones