• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hockey fans unite!!! {the All Things Hockey Thread}

Too many experiments with the squad from Sutter, it seems to me. Plus Kings' attack has gone to sleep again.
While Red Wings' attack gains confidence! Brilliant goal from Nyquist in the last game.

i'm not too sure i would call it experiments. he is just trying combo's that can be more effective then they are right now. plus we just a couple of guys who have been hurt back in the line up so they probably do not have their playoff legs yet which i hope the do when they come back to the Staples Center. we just played down right awful hockey the first half of the game. we played better though in the 3rd period. i just can't understand, how we can't just come out firing right from the get go.

oh well back to Staples Center and hopefully a win!!!!!

GO KINGS GO!!!!

Upvote 0
Terrible quick whistle by the ref during that game. I really felt for the Kings and their fans yesterday. They were talking about it a lot during the intermission on TSN. That ref likely won't be working the next round.

though this is so very true. however, as quick was that whistle, i think that we still did not deserve to win that game. almost two thirds of that game was won by the sharks. we were outshot, out hit, and just out hustked. we started to come around early in the third period, but the sharks way out played us. they deserved the win more then we did.

Upvote 0
;)

SpokedB_OnBlack_1920x1200.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones