• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hockey fans unite!!! {the All Things Hockey Thread}

as in ice"burgh"?

no no no, we want the cup in a much warmer climate such as Los Angeles:D

...Bruins... ...Bruins... ...Bruins... ...Bruins... ...Bruins... ...Bruins... ...Bruins...

You are both in Oz..or something..The cup will come "home" with the Wings where it belongs!
It's just one goal..it's only the second period...no worries...a little bird told be we will win it by one goal tonight....
and...... wait for it.......:D

Reactions: eugenerudenko
Upvote 0
I wish I could be in Chicago tomorrow night to watch the Red Wings take game 7..
woulda been a great one to watch in person..plus Chi town is so much fun!

but ...I'll be watching them win on TV instead...guess that's not so bad either:p

go wings:)

i swear you red wing fans just come out of the woodworks when they are in town here in LA. i swear almost half of the arena is in red........would be fun to face off against each other.

GO KINGS GO!!!!

Upvote 0
Hawks vs Wings tonight...
Go Hawks!!!

and, for you Ocn--- :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :D

oh yeah?
:eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue: :eviltongue::eviltongue::eviltongue:

that's ok we will still be fine playing the hawks as well;):D

Upvote 0
:eek: ugh...no stanley this year...but that's OK..Wings have a young squad this year..no seasoned players to take the reins ..so to speak..so in my book they did a great job! so next year. ...:p:D

in the mean time...

Go Kings!!!:)
With this squad such a result is great. Our 3rd line has gained tons of PO experience which is invaluable. Nyquist was absolutely awesome. And Chicago will have a lot of troubles with the Kings.

So I'm for the Kings too.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
With this squad such a result is great. Our 3rd line has gained tons of PO experience which is invaluable. Nyquist was absolutely awesome. And Chicago will have a lot of troubles with the Kings.

So I'm for the Kings too.

agree...

also Henrik Zetterberg..he already has that killer instinct..I love to watch him play:)

in time he is going to become one bad arse hockey playin mo...:eek:!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I'm ashamed, what a terrible performance by the pens terrible terrible terrible sh%tty coaching, what da F#$% was at!!!!!.:thinking::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::help::sleep::shot::goodnight::goodnight:

yeah shut out....now that was surprising.

and i'm not happy that my kings have to play again tomorrow in a second of a back to back......i can't remember the nhl ever doing a back to back in the playoffs.

......oh well

GO KINGS GO!!!!!

Upvote 0
yeah shut out....now that was surprising.

and i'm not happy that my kings have to play again tomorrow in a second of a back to back......i can't remember the nhl ever doing a back to back in the playoffs.

......oh well

GO KINGS GO!!!!!

GO PENS GO!!!!!

Yea, can't believe you gotta play back to back.
You could really tell how frustrated the pens were, you never see Malkum throw the gloves off like that. Mondays game should be real interesting.

WE ARE OUT TO RUIN THE BRUINS!!!!! ;):):)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones