• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How can I get Google sliding drawer in SMS app?

components_dividers_type2.png
OK I am a noob but I do know very little at editing xmls ... So I just simply want to add the Google sliding drawer [exact] in a SMS app like ..yaata,textra, messaging. ,these are apps from Google play that I mod for personal use and customize my phone since I don't have root I mod my apps . now ....I do use apkeditor from playstore an I have become good at changing colors sizes to parts changing images.........my problem is I'm a uneducated in android never studied just wanted to change the way my phone looked and have been hooked on modding or theming ... I ask can someone make one of the above apps pref. Yaata SMS with the drawer some of them have one but they are ugly I want the profile pic an background wallpaper at the top just like gplay,ghangouts.play store etc. Or is there a way to just copy paste lines from XML files and image files cause I don't know what the line mean I just know color sizes and image replacement...... Please help

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones