• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I do this on the S4 International?

MatIzKool

Aug 14, 2011
I have a s4 mini international but i guess the data is the same on the s4. I have my service on metropcs and used to have a hauwei premia 4g.. I have the 2.5gb of 4g lte speeds ( i used to have the regular orange 4g sim card, now its a micro 4glte blue sim card) but when that 2.5 Gb runs out i would access the hidden data menu on the premia where i switch it from LTE/CDMA to CDMA or EVDO... i think.. only. The 4g symbol would change to a E and i think thats a 3g network. But it would go just as fast as tbe 4gLTE. Now on the s4 mini international i have options to select data network The default is set to LTE/GSM/WCDMA. And those signals are H+ and H for i know is 4g but when i switch to GSM only which i think is the 3g it doesnt go as fast as it does on the premia. Is there a work around?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones