• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how do I fix my google search on my galaxy s3

A

Android Question

I recently had to change my google account password. I did a hard reset on my galaxy s3 android phone. I restablished my google sync to my S3 with my new password. All contacts, emails and play store apps reloaded nicly and all work. What doesn't work is google voice search web browser. How do I fix these functions. It always ends with the "web page might be temporaritly down....etc, etc

Look in the address bar in the browser. Is it spelled correctly? If not, that's why. If it is, the page is down.

If it's not spelled correctly think about it. Is it a common word? Or is it similar to a common word but spelled differently. (Speech to text was never intended for use in names that aren't spelled the common way. When you say smith, it doesn't come out with Smythe. When you say androidforums.com it probably comes out with android forums dot com.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones