• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I transfer Notes + Calendar (iPhone) info onto Android phone?

defmuse

Lurker
Jan 29, 2019
Bombay
I've been an Apple user since the late 90's, and have never used an Android-based phone ever.

I finally gave up on Apple, and picked up the Xiaomi POCO F1 phone.

Please keep in mind that i know nothing about the Android OS. I'm slowly learning.

I used to have an iPhone 6, and had a whole bunch of notes, calendar information, and voice notes/recordings on it.

The obstacles 'm currently facing:

1. All my notes (from my previous iPhone) were saved on my GMAIL account... i can see them in the "Notes" section. I've synched my google account with my POCO, but the notes have not transferred over. Is there a convenient way to transfer/sync my Notes saved on Gmail onto my POCO phone?

2. Same question regarding my previous iPhone calendar info being transferred onto my Calendar on my Android phone...?

Thank you in advance for your advice, suggestions, and help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones