• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How good are the speakers for bass ?

Never had an ipad pro but there are ways OEMs increase the Bass. Actual Stereo speakers always help but manufacturers are turning away from them. Right now they're experimenting with sound channels. The HTC 10 kind of accidentally (maybe?) exhibited this but the new LG G7 is running with it; not an accident but a feature. I'm dying to hear that beast.

Best overall sound for me personally has been the HTC One M8. Imagine the sound of a really good transitor radio if your old enough to remember those.

I don't think Samsung is focusing on Sound yet. When they do. I'm coming back.

This probably didn't help. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
A lot is going to depend on your environment, too. If you are in a quiet location where you don't need the volume cranked up the audio will sound better, but the higher you set the volume, the tinnier and more distorted the sound will become. I've had some phones with dual front facing speakers that could get pretty loud, but frankly the quality will never be very good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones