• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have a jelly pro that wont come one its black face happend while charging how do i get it to come on

Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

Upvote 0
Anyone know what to do
What exactly is the problem? We're guessing that the screen went black, but is the phone powered on with a dead screen or is it just dead? What happens if you phone it? If you reboot it does the screen come back on, even temporarily (e.g. flashes up a logo when it starts and then goes black again)?

Are there any other signs of something wrong? In particular any physical distortion (screen or back bulging)?

A black screen can mean anything from corrupt system software to a damaged display to a dead battery to a completely and permanently dead phone. That's why I'm asking these questions, because we need more information to work out what you might be looking at.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones