• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how many times.. can you breakup with the same person.. before you know it is over?

Dan, my wife turns very b*tchy when she's frustrated or she's made a mistake and it comes out as being aggressively angry with anyone nearby. That somebody is usually me. I learned a long time ago that she's not really mad at anyone but herself and not to take anything she says or does personally. I give her a hug and then give her some space.

It's worked for 34 years so far. :D

that is great.. wish i can do that...

if it was once in a blue moon.. i can take it on the chin .. now and then.
but i feel.. this is TOOO often. :(

Upvote 0
Dan my friend, have you considered world domination?

I want to dominate and take over the world more and more these days.

Taking over the world can have incredible stress relieving effects and can prolong your lifespan as proven by science.

What I recommend you do is grab yourself a good comedy and sit down and watch some Jackie Chan or something like that to make you laugh :)

He is always a great clown that guy ;)

Upvote 0
Haha lol I am just kidding buddy!! :D:D:D

Hehe just trying to lighten up the mood a bit maybe that's what's needed :D

You never know it could just be something as simple like that is all that it takes lol :)

"I recommend a daily dose of world domination with a hint of ..."

XD

Hahaha! Lol hehe :D

Sometimes laughter is the best medicine lol :)

Upvote 0
I have found that a good relationship is one that nobody has to work at. The pieces fit together and there isn't a compromise here and concessions there. In my humble opinion, if you are struggling to make it work... it isn't going to work. I'm not saying that it's love at first sight, everything works as smooth as glass, everyone is of one mind, and there is never a disagreement. But fighting/yelling isn't where it's at. If you are struggling that much to make the pieces fit neatly together, it's more than you can do and be happy for a life time. Love is not work.

Upvote 0
Olbriar you sir are a genius! :D

Yesi think he is right Dan but maybe you are over thinking things possibly as well?

I had a bad relationship that no matter how hard I tried it just wasn't going to work.

I just wasn't happy. I just could see it wasn't going to work out.

Regardless of asking me for money every day I could see we just were not meant to be.

It should come naturally (like @olbriar says buddy).

It shouldn't have to be any work at all he is right.

Also what about maybe trying to be alone for a while?

If you are happier away from her or not hanging out together then you know it is not really working out.

Olbriar makes a heck of a lot of sense though.

Well done oldriar / Gandalf the Grey :)

I think maybe you should get out of this one buddy hard to accept but might be for the best hey :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones