• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to buy Open Home App?

Hi guys I would like to buy Open Home,Im on Rogers I see all the skins & themes but you need Open Home for them to work we have no paid Apps in our market is there someplace I can buy it :thinking:

You will need to wait for PAID apps to be made available ... and then hope that OpenHome has then allowed by the developer to be sold in the Rogers Market

Upvote 0
Hey Paulx, I have the same problem as you, I've been looking like crazy over the internet to download the Open Home Apps, it's funny we can download the AERO skin, and many others but can't have the Apps to make it run...:thinking:

Well I guess we just have to cross our finger and hope to have it soon on the canadian market...! If you find anything... Keep me posted!:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones