• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to - Delete & Freezing of Apps

Hey Rosered.. Phone has been trucking right along. An amazing thing has happened actually. I don't know if you remember or not, but way back when, I rooted my phone and brought over the Nordic 2.0...504 firmware, which changed my X10a to an X10i. The understanding at the time was, since I changed my phone to an X10i, I would have to manually update my phone when and if updates became available.

Well then about 3 months ago, my phone told me an upgrade was available and upgraded me to 2.0...024 and then again today it updated me to 2.1 update 1 with multi-touch among other upgrades.. So, the best thing I ever did was root over to the X10i firmware.. Talk about things that make you go Hmmmm, LOL...

Have actually bought several apps, since I was so impressed by them. With the new update to 2.1, I can actually say I am enjoying my Xperia. I have no idea if the updates will o any higher, but heck I have 2 upgrades I never thought I would have ever received, so I'm ahead of the game at this point...

Glad to see your still here....xxxxx Gunny

Reactions: rosered
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones