• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to fix a brick with my HTC

Try pulling the battery, then putting it back, hold vol down and power to get into the boot loader from which you can get into recovery, then I would wipe, install a sense stock room and trying s off again, if that doesn't work try plugging into computer and using adb commands posted in rooting guide to get into recovery and flashing Rom

Upvote 0
Try pulling the battery, then putting it back, hold vol down and power to get into the boot loader from which you can get into recovery, then I would wipe, install a sense stock room and trying s off again, if that doesn't work try plugging into computer and using adb commands posted in rooting guide to get into recovery and flashing Rom

I did that , Putting the battery back, doing the recovery(which didnt work) actually none of the options on the bootloader work...
And the I hit reboot and the same thing happened :S

The infinte loop of HTC :S
Thank you anyways

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
good to hear, what do you need help with? S-off?
Also, what did you use for the wire?
Well I downloaded the controlbear 0.7 beta.
for ICS.
Then I Run it, wait for a while.
But when the phone restarts and the controlbear starts the waiting for like 45 seconds and restarting the counting of the 45 seconds.
And keeps doing that loop forever and it just stays there .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones