• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to flash your A75

frnd aap mujhe ye batao ki easly kaise rooting karuu plllzzzzzzzzzzzz

plz aap ye batao ki mai apne a75 ko laptop se kaise conect karke rakhu jub mai rooting kar reaha hau its arzenttt

Have a look at what exactly is rooting and its advantages and disadvantages ...
First ,
then read this thread again ...
Cheers :)

Upvote 0
then see back !! for Superuser.apk and then input "su" in terminal ... HOW TO DO THIS PLEASE GUIDE.

What i have is SP_Flash_Tool_exe_v2.1121.01 and Micromax A75 New Ver having folder V5_120112
He mean to say flash UB-1 rom again..i think u havn't downloaded it yet.if so the get it n flash it,u will get root.See for Superuser app in launcher.Micromax A75 New is stock mmx rom which is not rooted,obviously.
Now connect device in debugging mode,open command prompt on ur pc,issue "adb shell" without quotes,u should get superuser shell prompt now with "#'...if u see "$" instead then issue "su" without quotes n i will get superuser prompt with "#"

Upvote 0
He mean to say flash UB-1 rom again..i think u havn't downloaded it yet.if so the get it n flash it,u will get root.See for Superuser app in launcher.Micromax A75 New is stock mmx rom which is not rooted,obviously.
Now connect device in debugging mode,open command prompt on ur pc,issue "adb shell" without quotes,u should get superuser shell prompt now with "#'...if u see "$" instead then issue "su" without quotes n i will get superuser prompt with "#"
Thanks mastermind for your reply, last thing i would like to know is
i dont have anything to do with Micromax A75 New Ver having folder V5_120112 ?
&
i downloaded UB-1 rom (UB-A75-1_v2) and extracted file but i only got SYSTEM disk image file , now i am confused what to do with it ? i need step by step instructions because i am new to all this. please help me. Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Hi can you please give me a link to the original A75 ROM, as I am playing around with rooting my fone and just want a backup handy in case I mess up

The rom in Micromx A75 New Ver.rar is the stock rom itself, nothing edited or changed.so if u hv downloaded it then u already hv a stock backup.if u want to backup ur own rom then flash CWM recovery to phone before rooting it nn u can backup ur own stock rom using that recovery.find CWM in All Things Root section or All Things Reference thread.

Upvote 0
help need.....plz tell me if iam doing right way or a wrong way..

trying to install ub-1
i have download and extract UB-A75-1_v2.7z .....
installed hash tabs...
right click on system.img and go to properties there i go to hash tab and from setting i have choose SHS512:, and Whirlpool:

installed drivers
start sp flash tool
chossing scatter file -MT6573_android_scatter and downloading agent - MTK_allnone_DA.bin

now all options ie:preloader, dsp_bl, uboot and so on ...comes allready unticki am tick all other without ticking preloader.
now hit the download button :- it return a window said [hint]uboot is checded, but without path!, and for all option i cheked it say same for all "without path"

now tell me frnd where i was doing a mistake and when i have to choose system.img file

plz frnds help me....

Thanks in advance..........

Upvote 0
Hey Guyz,
Whenever I Connect My Phone When It Is Switched Off To My Laptop It Just Starts Charging And So I Am Unable To Flash The Phone....
Pls. Reply Fast..

Buddy u first need toset up the SP Flash Tool and when the number counting is started in the SP Flash Tool at time you have to connect the phone so that i starts getting flashed and not go in charging mode. Hope this helps you in flashing and haan if still not cleared or still confused then ask ur doubts and first clear them and then only go for flashing stuff so that u wont be in any problem.

Happy Flashing ;)

Upvote 0
Well I Did Try As You Said But After Counting Starts When I Connect My Phone The Progress Starts But Immediately It Stops And Shows The Error That's In The Image And My Phone Also Goes In Charging Mode.. Image :
i4wq.jpg

Upvote 0
hey guys!! i did as recommended in tutorial and the flashing is successfully completed. But when i start rooting in mentioned software UNLOCK ROOT PRO, rooting doesn't completes and it says that "rooting failed. Wait for upgrade". whats the problem ?? can anyone tell me plz. It will b my pleasure to know the solution asap. Thanx in advance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones