• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to install directly to SD? Not enough internal storage..

If you download EASEUS Partition Master and Partition your SD card, then download Link2SD from the market... you can then put ALL apps ( but not System Apps ) on your SD card and free up a ton of space. I hope this Helps!

here is the link on how to do this....how-save-internal-memory-link2sd

Here is the Program, its very easy to use...Easeus-Partition-Master-Home-Edition

Upvote 0
I already started a thread about this. Not to nick pick but you should read through the threads before posting, there is also lots of threads on how to try to increase your memory. I did get it to work, however its a really big game and takes up lots of reasources. The more you play it the more data you store the more memory it takes. This is how I got it to work. I used shabbymod slim .8. I use root explorer, I move the apps from /data/app to /system/app reboot and then wipe davlik-cache then reboot again. Unfortunately I have not gotten anybody ext.4, link2sd, app2sd...etc to work. This will work and gives you more space. After you move stuff around put Plants vs Zombies on first. You wont be able to have too many more apps on after it.

Plants vs Zombies Thread

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones