• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to restore phone back to stock?

Hi guys i have a bit of a problem here. I rooted my phone a while back and everything was fine. I've decided to sell my Motion, so I did a factory reset on the phone. Keep in mind i don't have CWM or anything like that on my phone. The reset went fine, but here's the problem.

The lg keyboard and swype are missing, metroweb is missing and some other stock apps. When the phone was rooted, I did delete the applications I mentioned, and replaced them with dolphin browser and ICS keyboard from the play store, and everything was fine. I thought the factory reset would revert the phone back to complete stock. That isn't the case here =(

So is there any fix for this or am I screwed?

Hi guys i have a bit of a problem here. I rooted my phone a while back and everything was fine. I've decided to sell my Motion, so I did a factory reset on the phone. Keep in mind i don't have CWM or anything like that on my phone. The reset went fine, but here's the problem.

The lg keyboard and swype are missing, metroweb is missing and some other stock apps. When the phone was rooted, I did delete the applications I mentioned, and replaced them with dolphin browser and ICS keyboard from the play store, and everything was fine. I thought the factory reset would revert the phone back to complete stock. That isn't the case here =(

So is there any fix for this or am I screwed?

You need to follow this guide it will replace those apps
http://androidforums.com/motion-4g-...rick-lg-motion-unroot-getting-1-5ghz-kdz.html

Reactions: sammyz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones