1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to turn off touch display on kindle fire hd?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by andymsummers, Jul 14, 2013.

1. andymsummers

andymsummers Lurker

I recently rooted my new kindle fire hd and I've installed play store, titanium backup and a few other apps. At some point I managed to turn on this annoying feature where it shows a little white circle every point I touch the screen. I hate it :)

How do I turn it off? I can't remember the app or where the setting was. If it helps, there were also some settings for defining gestures if I remember correctly.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

You have a Kindle so it may be different. On my Tab and Phone, its under Settings>Developer Options>Input>Show Touches

3. andymsummers

andymsummers Lurker

I remember seeing developer settings when I turned it on but that's what I can't seem to find now :thinking:

4. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin'

I have moved this to the Kindle Fire HD so that other people who have this device are more likely to see and respond to this thread. Thanks for your understanding. :)

5. andymsummers

andymsummers Lurker

Thanks for moving the thread.

I have actually solved the problem. I installed KFHD sEttings and found an option to enable developer settings and in there was the option I somehow managed to turn on. Thanks for the help.