• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to unroot,newbie here.

Yufan

Lurker
Apr 5, 2013
Kuwait
Hello people of Phandroid, I'm Yufan and recently I bought the phone Android HTC Sensation XE (Z715e) and it was bought on a Chinese website (Taobao,something like Amazon) and I'm very new to Android. I believe it is rooted as it has a custom Android Market that is full of Chinese stuff even though I set the language of the phone to English, it also came with a few apps pre-installed. So I was thinking if I can get a normal Market and get the normal Android system that people NORMALLY get when bought. Noob here so if you are going to help me with some technical stuff then please keep it simple. Thank you :) Please feel free to ask information about the phone if necessary. Thanks again :D

Here are some information:
Mobile network type:HSDPA, IMEI SV:01, Android Version:2.3.4, HTC Sense version:3.0, Software Number: 1.0.0.Z715e, Browser Version:Webkit/533.1

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones