• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy

mogie

Aug 2, 2011
I've just ventured outside of the phone-specific forum where I've been posting, and have discovered this introductions forum. So hello! Glad to be here! I just got my first smartphone ever less than 2 weeks ago (HTC Droid Incredible 2). Had to get 2 replacements within the first 5 days due to hardware defects (first the earpiece speaker, then the antenna) .... I'm on my 3rd DINC2 so far and it's running like a charm. I hope it stays that way, cause this phone is sick!

I'm excited to be here and learn more about the Android OS, troubleshooting, and customizing the phone. So far mainly been reading through threads and absorbing information for future reference. I'm currently trying to unsync my gmail account from my phone, so if anyone has advice on that, check this thread: http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-incredible-2/391171-how-completely-unsync-gmail-account.html :D

Guess that's all for now.... Peace!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones