• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc hero and google calendar

Gill_110

Jul 20, 2010
Hi

I was using my HTC Calendar but wanted to transfer my Calendar to Google Calendar so that it syncs. I did this successfully and all my appointments show up online on Google Calendar. However, although I can see my appoints for the last two months, prior to that, I can only see calendar entries from added calendars such as UK HOlidays and Contacts Birthdays. My entries from my Calendar are not showiing up on my HTC Hero Calendar, although they are in the Google Calendar online.

Please can someone tell me how I can sync the whole of my Google Calendar to my Calendar on my phone. I want to be able to view the whole Calendar and not just the previous two months.

Thanks.

Please can someone tell me how I can sync the whole of my Google Calendar to my Calendar on my phone. I want to be able to view the whole Calendar and not just the previous two months.

Thanks.

You'll need to select the individual calendars that you would like to sync.

Go into the calendar then Menu > More > Calendars and select which calendars you would like to sync / be visible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones