• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Hero

Miss Jordan

Lurker
Oct 11, 2010
I got my HTC hero not even 5 months ago and it has so many problems I don't know where to start.
*When opening a chat room it takes like a good 2-3 minutes because of the lag. I tried to delete some messages and it wont let me. it'll act like it's deleting it and then say "bla bla bla is not responding. Force close" and then I do. I then go back into my messages and its blank and will never show up I have to restart my phone. Which leads to my next problem...
*When I turn my phone on at anytime it sends random messages to random people. Lets say I was texting Mary-Jane and I have 400 messages in there, I have to restart my phone for some reason and when I turn it on it'll send 3-5 different messages from different times we were texting within that chat room to Mary-Jane. Then they text me back all confused which confuses my phone and it locks up.
*I don't have internet on my phone I did 3 days ago then it just stops working. My mom is on the same plan as me and has the same phone we got it at the same time and everything, she has internet. I can't access the app market or anything.
*If I type "too fast" in landscape mode it locks up and the touch screen goes out. I either have to restart the phone or text in the other mode. Which is a pain in the rear.
*Sometimes the touch screen goes out and force closes
*And it's all around slow...
Any help would be amazing!! Please and Thank you. My mom has some of these problems also, but not quite as many or bad as mine.

~Jordan

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones