1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Sensation not turning ON!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xircoms, Sep 10, 2011.

1. xircoms

xircoms Lurker

Hello, i was using revolutionHD rom and when i pulled the battery n tried the recovery mode it went to safe mode instead. Then after 2 more retries the phone is now turned off and its neither charging nor turning on by any means. Pleeeeaassseee helppppppp

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Which recovery image were you using? I think there was an with one of the versions of clockwork which stopped the phone from charging once it was flat? I could be way off course though.

I'll move your post to the Sensation section, the guys there will have a better idea of what to do.

3. xircoms

xircoms Lurker

i rooted and CWM via revolutionary

4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

What did you use to flash it though, ClockworkMod? Which version?

5. xircoms

xircoms Lurker

yea clockworkmod version am ain't sure but whatever is being used by revolutionary i guess its some 4.xx

6. mbatson89

mbatson89 Android Enthusiast

I think as El presidente said there was an issue with the CWM version that revolution uses. Can you get into fast boot? If so, follow the instructions on step #2 of this page Click here to install a newer version and see if that helps.

7. lucas.childers

lucas.childers Android Enthusiast

CWM that was somewhere in the 4's didnt charge when it was off, the newest one (5.0.2.0) is fine. Other than saying that, I don't know how to help you, you could try getting a battery and wall charger off Amazon, just search "Anker Sensation" or something like that.

Best of luck,
    Lucas

8. mharish09

mharish09 Lurker

My sensation is not even powering on and unable to enter in to the boot.

Please help me.

9. mbatson89

A bit more info would help. What have you done so far and what are you trying to do?

10. mharish09

mharish09 Lurker

Actually my phone is locked.its asking for "SIM unlock code".
    i tried to unlock in that process i have installed revolution boot and and android HD ROM.....even though its not unlocked.so i thought to reset to factory settings then i tried few adb commands in this process it asked for a restart i did that after that it didn't started.

11. mbatson89

Have you tried pulling the battery out and resetting the phone that way? If no luck, can you boot into recovery using power and vol. down? If so, restore the back up you took before flashing revolution HD

12. mharish09

mharish09 Lurker

i have tried but.No luck

13. mbatson89

Which part was this in response to? Are you able to get into recovery?

14. mharish09

mharish09 Lurker

No recovery,no power,no led's nothing :( its like dead

15. mbatson89

You said earlier you were trying ADB commands, what exactly were you trying? Does the phone still register if you plug it into your computer or even charge if you plug it in?

16. mharish09

mharish09 Lurker

Tried to uninstall 4ext recovery tool.I tried to recover using this software "RUU_Pyramid_TMOUS_1.29.531.2_Radio_10.42.9007.00P_10.11.9007.15_M_release_193714_signed"
    its giving me saying "115 unknown error"
    the i goggled for this and got one adb command to re-install the ROM.

just tried that,thatsol its gone give me some time to get that command i don't remember that.

got it please check the below link just followed these steps
    "http://theunlockr.com/2011/10/03/how-to-unroot-the-htc-sensation-4g/"
    after this its not starting at all.

No charging and not connecting to computer.

17. mbatson89

Is your handset actually a Sensation 4G? If it's not then you shouldn't have used this guide and i'm out of my depth here as i know very little about the 4G and what this process will have done to your phone if it's not a 4G

18. mharish09

mharish09 Lurker

Yeah i am sure its a Sensation 4G.oh god !
    then what to do know ?

19. mbatson89

If your phone is a 4G then you might be lucky! My knowledge of the 4G is very limited and i don't want to give you advice that might make things worse. Best advice i can give is to post up on XDA forums under the sensation 4G section, give them as much detail as you can about your phone and what you were doing etc

20. mharish09

mharish09 Lurker

yeah will post there

21. mharish09

mharish09 Lurker

If my phone works how can i reset it to factory.

boot,rom every thing.