• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sense. Stuck in verifying device stage.

Hi all, As the thread title says, after setting up my HTCSense account im stuck at the verifying stage. I've done everything the setup process asks me to do and when I got to the last stage I press the "I have signed in on my phone" button and It just sits there with the spinning progess meter thing going forever.

It says Welcome *my name* at the top of the screen but theres no account button or anything so it would seem im not *quite* signed in yet. Ive tried several times now and nothing happens. I cant even delete the account and try again because theres no 'delete my account' section. Anyone have any ideas on what i can do to get this thing set up. And do i actually need the Sense account anyway?

any help greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones