• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Vivid Logo and Update Popup Issues

Frakkin

Lurker
May 5, 2012
I recently purchased an HTC Vivid and updated to ICS. I also purchased a 32GB MicroSD card. The phone has not been rooted and everything on it is legitimate.

Over the past week, I have been having issues when pressing the Home button. When I do this, I get the HTC logo and it disappears showing "Loading." Also, at times when open the music application, I get a pop up that says '"Your phone is up to date. There are no updates available for your phone." What is causing this and how can it be permanently rectified? Resetting the phone fixes the issues for a few days but not permanently. Thanks for your help.

I recently purchased an HTC Vivid and updated to ICS. I also purchased a 32GB MicroSD card. The phone has not been rooted and everything on it is legitimate.

Over the past week, I have been having issues when pressing the Home button. When I do this, I get the HTC logo and it disappears showing "Loading." Also, at times when open the music application, I get a pop up that says '"Your phone is up to date. There are no updates available for your phone." What is causing this and how can it be permanently rectified? Resetting the phone fixes the issues for a few days but not permanently. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to the Android forums!:)
I am not sure what might be the cause of those issues. I think I would call your service provider and ask to speak with the technical advisors, and find out what they have to say. Good luck, and let us know if you get it resolved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones