• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Wildfire

I have a HTC Wildfire phone. It's almost 1 year old. I put it on charge last night before bed and woke up this morning, took it off charge and it vibrated like 5 times and powered off and WILL NOT power back on....no vibration, no lights, no nothing....i took it back to my provider and they said i would have to buy a new phone...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello ScreaminEagle,
Welcome to Android Forums. Sorry you're hear under bad circumstances. I moved your thread to the Wildfire Support section so you'll get better results.

I am not very familiar with this particular issue (or this phone) - but I did/do have an HTC Evo, which is about the same era of phone, so let me see if I can help you out...

What happens with you remove the battery for a couple of minutes and then replace it? I'm thinking maybe that'll help...?

Hope that helps,
-9to5

Upvote 0
Hello screamineagle. Welcome to Android Forums. I do believe I'd do some testing before I purchased a new phone. Have you tried pulling the battery and then replacing? Sometimes something as simple as that will solve a problem. I might suggest you check out the discussion area we have for the Wildfire. The users that hang out in there know your phone well and will have a much better idea what you might try to remedy your problem. Here is a link to the Wildfire area:
HTC Wildfire - Android Forums
Best of luck to you and thanks for using these forums.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones