• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTD Desire rom on N1---HELP!!!

kbs24

Lurker
Apr 12, 2010
I just installed the alpha-21 rom (HTC Desire with Sense) from MoDaCo to my new Nexus one after unlocking and rooting it, and everything went fine I thought but even though it was the most recent version when I reboot all I get is the HTC white screen and the phone reboots to it over and over and over. I removed the battery and then put it back in and tried to boot into fastboot bootloader by holding the ball and the power button but it would not do it, just the white screen saying "HTC simply incredible" or something like that. Please someone help me get back to bootloader so I can run a recovery. THANKS!!!
:(:thinking:

I just installed the alpha-21 rom (HTC Desire with Sense) from MoDaCo to my new Nexus one after unlocking and rooting it, and everything went fine I thought but even though it was the most recent version when I reboot all I get is the HTC white screen and the phone reboots to it over and over and over. I removed the battery and then put it back in and tried to boot into fastboot bootloader by holding the ball and the power button but it would not do it, just the white screen saying "HTC simply incredible" or something like that. Please someone help me get back to bootloader so I can run a recovery. THANKS!!!
:(:thinking:

Hate to say it like this, but if you searched the ROM thread on XDA where you got the ROM, you would have several solutions to this issue to try.

Give it a go and search. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones