1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I am so so so so sorry. But please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gopens, May 19, 2010.

1. gopens

gopens Member

I know that it has already been mentioned here many times. And I am one that hates bogging down a chat forums with questions that have already been mentioned. So please do not flame me because I already know I am breaking a cardinal rule.

But I am getting ready to download 2.1 from sprint. I do not want to hand write over 120 phone numbers than re-enter them all after 2.1 has been installed. I have seen people mention an app they downloaded that backed up all the contacts. Can somebody remind me what that app is again and what do I do. Thanks again for all the help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bizarrogreg

bizarrogreg Member

Your contacts backup to gmail on their own. Otherwise, you can use my lookout to backup info if you are just nervous about the gmail sync.

Take it from someone who hard reset/wiped his phone far too many times trying a new rom though, gmail sync works perfectly

3. gopens

gopens Member

Please delete. Sorry. thanks

4. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Android Enthusiast

If they are "Google" contacts, then they will just sync back up for you. If they are "Phone" contacts then you have to find a better way to back them up with something like MyBackup from the market.

5. bizarrogreg

bizarrogreg Member

appologies, the app is called "Lookout mobile security"

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews