• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I Guess Even the Fuhrer has Upgrade Blues

behold_this

Android Expert
Nov 18, 2009
This video was produced by some very creative Moto Cliq owner. He/she is clearly upset with Motorola about the Cliq promised but as yet undelivered update to 2.1. Just like Samsung did with the Behold2, Moto is releasing new phones running 2.1 while leaving current users in the cold. Moto even released phones (charm) with similar processors running 2.1 out of the box, yet claim to have trouble running it on the Cliq. Since all us B2 users can relate to this (even those like me that have gotten new phones) here is the video for your entertainment and viewing pleasure.

http://vimeo.com/13953682

This video was produced by some very creative Moto Cliq owner. He/she is clearly upset with Motorola about the Cliq promised but as yet undelivered update to 2.1. Just like Samsung did with the Behold2, Moto is releasing new phones running 2.1 while leaving current users in the cold. Moto even released phones (charm) with similar processors running 2.1 out of the box, yet claim to have trouble running it on the Cliq. Since all us B2 users can relate to this (even those like me that have gotten new phones) here is the video for your entertainment and viewing pleasure.

Reaction to Motorola CLIQ 2.1 upgrade delay by a well known figure on Vimeo

tbh i now think its tmo. for verizon the eris got 2.1 and the droid got 2.1 and 2.2, for sprint the moment and hero got 2.1. but tmo has the slide = no 2.2 the cliq no 2.1 the xt no 2.1 the Behold II no 2.1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones