• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i wanna change to 0.4 shabbymod from 0.9

teddyfisk

May 25, 2011
i used this along time ago. my phn stop working. would not turn on so i got a cricket phn. well my cricket phone broke lol so i tryed my phn from boost it turned on it loaded but i dnt have no signal and my home botton does not work. so i was thinking if i changed to 0.4 it could change for me when i rooted it was simple shabby had links like 0.4 0.6 then he started loaded and slim. i cant find these link can you help shabby

i used this along time ago. my phn stop working. would not turn on so i got a cricket phn. well my cricket phone broke lol so i tryed my phn from boost it turned on it loaded but i dnt have no signal and my home botton does not work. so i was thinking if i changed to 0.4 it could change for me when i rooted it was simple shabby had links like 0.4 0.6 then he started loaded and slim. i cant find these link can you help shabby

A lot has changed since you last used your Prevail

Ginger Bread has been released for it.

Go to the Odin thread and get it upgraded

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...turn-phone-stock-factory-updated-11-09-a.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones