• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
mouse_325.jpg

Reactions: ericlmccormick
Upvote 0
It was the only way to get you nimrods to read it. I put the exact thread up except the name of it was "Rules and Guidelines Reminders - PLEASE READ!" and a whole day past with a view count of only 30 some. So then OTD gave me the idea of naming it "If you read this, I'll give you a cookie!" and I kid you not, an hour after changing the name, the view count quickly rose over 200.

Upvote 0
It was the only way to get you nimrods to read it. I put the exact thread up except the name of it was "Rules and Guidelines Reminders - PLEASE READ!" and a whole day past with a view count of only 30 some. So then OTD gave me the idea of naming it "If you read this, I'll give you a cookie!" and I kid you not, an hour after changing the name, the view count quickly rose over 200.

Technically they got a nice tracking cookie when they visited the site, so you off the hook! ;)

Upvote 0

I was more surprised that you actually changed the title than I was to see the read count go up. LOl

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones