• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

International LTE?

OK N7100 is supposed to be the international version correct? If so does it include worldwide 4G LTE support? On the official site it states it does other people say it doesn't.

Network
3G: HSPA+21Mbps
(HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps)
4G LTE: 100Mbps / 50Mbps
Processor
1.6 GHz quad-core processor
OS
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

Display
140.9 mm (5.55") HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)

Dimension
80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180g

Battery
Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
Memory
16/32/64GB User memory + 2GB (RAM)
microSD slot (up to 64GB)
S Pen Optimized Features
S Pen Experience
- S Note, S Planner, Email with hand-writing
**integration
- S Pen Keeper
- Quick Command, Easy Clip, Photo Note, Paper
**Artist
- Shape Match, Formula Match

1 Step tasking / Multitasking features
Air View
Popup Note, Popup Play
Page Buddy / Tag Buddy / Word Buddy

Connectivity / Sharing Features
Bluetooth

798D9E8D-01AE-4DB5-9A42-7DCDDAA75DC7-1226-0000003BF209DD1C_zpsa6dbc880.jpg

I live in the UK and was hopeful for a LTE version but alas this picture scares me.

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND OF THE PHONE :mad:

Upvote 0
4G LTE Would be very nice in the phone and extend it's life a bit more so to speak but unlike most and I know i'm in the minority here, it's definitely not a deal breaker for me. I have a good deal at the moment with unlimited internet usage on my network and when I'm not using that I'm always right next to a wifi connection. Both 3G and Wifi do what i need, the odd youtube video and loads of internet surfing. Add to that 4G isn't going to be rolled out properly until around this time next year in the UK with i'd expect expensive contracts to use it. It's not major for me. I just want the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones