• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is Chris Pirillo serious?

To let this guy bother you is to let him win. I just love how he ever so subtly shows us his middle finger there at the end.;)

Funny thing, last night out of insomniac boredom I found myself wandering the halls of applesauce high, and a poster actually posted this pertaining to the whole antenna/signal issue:

"They gotta do a better job of responding to this. I've also noticed that whenever I pull my iP4 out of my pocket the signal meter is at 1 or 2 bars!!!

This is disappointing to say the least. Wait till the EVO crowd gets a hold of this, us Apple folks aren't going to hear the end of it ......"

I know how she feels, and kind of feel sorry for her.

Upvote 0
Chris Pirillo just enjoys causing drama. All of his reviews are half-... It's unfortunate that so many people even give him the time of day. That usage video had to be one of the worst "professional" reviews I have ever seen. I have a feeling he was doing things to purposefully drain the battery at a high rate of speed, and that it was not a true measure of the device functionality in a real world environment. I would have loved to see the system Panel information for the usage for those 4.5 hours.

Upvote 0
In my experience my EVO didn't get that poor of a battery life, the battery life was just ok, not great. I did do all of the battery tweaks too.

I now have an iPhone4 and I would say the batter life on that is um well amazing. Alot of things go into battery life such as the OS obviously, but its also the CPU too. I'm not sure which is more efficient A4 vs Snapdragon.

The A4 is most likely an 800mhz processor instead of 1ghz, probably to save battery life.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones